Thank you for registering for our Spring 2021 Writing for Your Life conference! This is your opportunity to hold a virtual 1-on-1 meeting with one of our conference speakers or other industry professionals or authors. These are informal ~20-minute chats (by phone, Zoom, or equivalent) that can be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, either before, during, or after the conference. Speakers are not obligated to follow up with you after the meeting.
Meeting slots are filled on a first-come, first served basis while supplies last. Within 5 days we will contact you by email to confirm your selection. After your meeting selection has been confirmed you will be contacted by the speaker in order to arrange a mutually convenient time to talk.
Below are links to sign up for a meeting with a specific speaker, along with the speaker’s bio in case you need it. In addition to conference speakers, we have included additional industry professionals and authors who are not speaking at the conference, but are available for these 1-on-1 meetings.
All meetings are $30 each (Meetings with Amy Newmark and Brian Allain are at no charge.). Click on the person’s name below to pay for a 1-on-1 meeting with that person (credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, or PayPal Credit are accepted; all payments are processed through PayPal). After you pay, an email confirmation will be sent to the name and email address you enter into PayPal (or the one associated with your PayPal account) within 5 days.
- Becky Nesbitt (Penguin Random House) – sold out
- Brent Bill – learn more about Brent here
- Brian Allain (Writing for Your Life) – learn more about Brian here
- Dana Trent – learn more about Dana here
- Frank Thomas – learn more about Frank here
- Joanna Bradley Kennedy (Upper Room Books) – learn more about Joanna here
- Lyn Cryderman (consultant) – learn more about Lyn here
- Patricia Raybon – learn more about Patricia here
- Wes Granberg-Michaelson – learn more about Wes here