- Reader Track – This year Writing for Your Life is introducing a Reader Track, intended to appeal to both readers and writers.
- Small group and 1-on-1 meetings with a speaker – at onsite registration, attendees will have the opportunity, on a first-come, first-served basis, to sign up for small group or 1-on-1 meetings (if they would like) with some of our selected conference speakers or special guests. These meetings are not manuscript feedback sessions, and attendees should not expect the speakers to provide anything after the meeting. However it is a rare chance to have an informal, friendly chat with someone heavily engaged in the publishing world. Many of these meetings will be offered; however they will only be available while supplies last! So come to onsite registration early!
- Submit Your Pitch! – during the conference, or within two months afterwords, submit your book proposal or pitch to the conference’s editor speakers; the editors are under no obligation to respond to your proposal.
- Open mic session– On Thursday afternoon, attendees will have the opportunity (if they would like) to present a short excerpt of their writing to other conference attendees. Each speaker will have 5 minutes, including their introduction and reading. Each speaker will be limited to 5 minutes. Sign-up will be at onsite registration.
- Bookstore – The Drew University Bookstore will be present to sell books from our conference speakers.
- Book signings – We are planning on books signings with several of the conference speakers.
Return to main conference page