- Small group meetings with a speaker – at onsite registration, attendees will have the opportunity, on a first-come, first-served basis, to sign up for a 20-minute, small group meeting with one of our selected conference speakers or special guests. These meetings are not manuscript feedback sessions, and attendees should not expect the speakers to provide anything after the meeting. However it is a rare chance to have an informal, friendly chat with someone heavily engaged in the publishing world. Many of these meetings will be offered; however they will only be available while supplies last! So come to onsite registration early!
- Reader Track – this Writing for Your Life conference includes a Reader Track, intended to appeal to both readers and writers. This track will include a variety of speaker presentations about reading spiritual books.
- Submit Your Pitch! – during the conference, or within two months afterwords, submit your book proposal or pitch to the conference’s acquisition editor speakers
- Open mic session – On Monday afternoon, attendees will have the opportunity (if they would like) to present a short excerpt of their writing to other conference attendees. Each speaker will have 5 minutes, including their introduction and reading. Each speaker will be limited to 5 minutes. Sign-up will be at onsite registration.
- Bookstore – Many thanks to Barnes & Noble Eden Prairie, who will be onsite on Monday April 27 to sell books from our conference speakers.
- Book signings – We will have books signings with several of the conference speakers.
Return to main conference page