Thank you for registering for our Fall 2021 Writing for Your Life conference! This is your opportunity to hold a virtual 1-on-1 meeting with one of our conference speakers or other industry professionals or authors. These are informal ~20-minute chats (by phone, Zoom, or equivalent) that can be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, either before, during, or after the conference. Speakers are not obligated to follow up with you after the meeting.
Meeting slots are filled on a first-come, first served basis while supplies last. Within 7 days we will contact you by email to confirm your selection. After your meeting selection has been confirmed you will be contacted by the speaker, at some point, to arrange a mutually convenient time to talk.
Below are links to sign up for a meeting with a specific speaker, along with the speaker’s bio in case you need it.
All meetings are $30 each. Click on the person’s name below to pay for a 1-on-1 meeting with that person (credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, or PayPal Credit are accepted; all payments are processed through PayPal). After you pay, an email confirmation will be sent to the name and email address you enter into PayPal (or the one associated with your PayPal account) within 7 days.
- Marilyn McEntyre – learn more about Marilyn here
- Lyn Cryderman (industry consultant) – learn more about Lyn here
- Sharon Norris Elliott (literary agent) – learn more about Sharon here
- Wes Granberg-Michaelson – learn more about Wes here
- Erin Healy (freelance editor) – learn more about Erin here
- Kaya Oakes – learn more about Kaya here
- Victoria McAfee – learn more about Victoria here
- Susan Salley (Abingdon Press) – learn more about Susan here
- Brian Allain (Writing for Your Life, Compassionate Christianity, and How to Heal Our Divides) – learn more about Brian here