Are you passionate about spiritual writing? We are here to help you gain inspiration and knowledge to empower your writing.
Writing for Your Life is committed to offering a wide variety of useful resources and services to support spiritual writers. We offer in-person writing conferences and online webinars featuring leading spiritual writers and publishing industry experts. Authors discuss and teach about various aspects of spiritual writing. Industry experts offer advice on how to get published and how to market. We also provide a host of services and resources to support your spiritual writing.
Our conferences / workshops / retreats have a reputation for very high quality speakers, collegiality, and a lack of competitiveness among attendees. Come join us and enjoy the supportive environment!
Registration Now Open!!!
- “Removing Roadblocks to Getting Published” free webinar series – Jan 22-25 – Click here to learn more and register
- March 12-14, 2019 – Indianapolis, IN – featuring Barbara Brown Taylor and John Pavlovitz – in partnership with the Christian Theological Seminary – Click here to learn more and register
- March 27-29, 2019 – Los Angeles, CA – featuring Barbara Brown Taylor – at the University of Southern California – Click here to learn more and register
- May 21-23, 2019 – Holland, MI – featuring Mako Fujimura and Tish Harrison Warren – at the Western Theological Seminary – Click here to learn more and register
Save the Date!!!
- June 10-12, 2019 – Madison, NJ – featuring Barbara Brown Taylor – at Drew University Theological School
- Nov. 15-16, 2019 – the Madeleine L’Engle Conference – Walking on Water – at All Angels’ Church, New York City
Sign up here to receive information about future online and in-person conferences.
Writing for Your Life also produces Publishing in Color conferences which are intended to help overcome the fact that in today’s spiritual publishing industry several groups are under-represented. (Learn more about Publishing in Color here.)
In addition to conferences we offer several types of writer support services, online video training presentations, and other resources. We cannot guarantee that you will become a best-selling author, but we will help you take your best shot.
Learn to tell your own story; write for your life!
Writing for Your Life is pleased to offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for pastors for our online and in-person writing conferences and advanced writer’s retreats. Writing for Your Life is a member of the Association of Leaders in Lifelong Learning for Ministry (formerly the Society for the Advancement of Continuing Education for Ministry).
Sign up here to stay in touch.