Yes! Take advantage of our experts! They will actually enjoy it.
Our best-in-class authors and industry experts have given you their best – their best presentations in their specific areas of expertise. So why not take advantage of them?
Each of the following video presentations is available for individual purchase. They are all approximately one hour in length, including Q&A. Watch them on your schedule, from your home or office. Click on the title to learn more about the video and purchase it.
Presentations on How to Write:
- Rachel Held Evans (author): “Who Do You Think You Are? – Writing a Meaningful Memoir in an Overshare Age”
- Father James Martin (author, priest): “A Discussion on Spiritual Writing”
- Sarah Arthur (author): “Getting it Done: 10 Tips for Finishing What You Started”
- Jana Riess (author, editor, journalist): “Crafting Your Spiritual Memoir: Why and How to Tell Your Story”
Presentations on How to Get Published:
- Chris Ferebee (literary agent): “How to Prepare a Non-fiction Book Proposal”
- David Morris (Zondervan Publisher): “The Big Picture on Publishing and Strategies and Finding Your Place in It”
- Keith Finnegan (Senior Marketing Director, Digital at Zondervan): “What Publishers Are Looking For in an Author Platform”
- Lil Copan (Eerdman’s Senior Editor): “Discovering What Publishers are Looking For”
- Philip Zoutendam (Eerdman’s Marketing): “Starting from Scratch on your Author Platform”
Presentations on How to Market:
- Brian Allain (Frederick Buechner Center, Writing for Your Life): “How Marketing Differs for Spiritual Writers”
- Mark Schaefer (author, speaker, marketing consultant): “How to Become Known”
- Jonathan Merritt (author, journalist): “How To Become a Power Blogger”
- Brian Allain (Frederick Buechner Center, Writing for Your Life): “A Tactical Guide to Facebook Marketing”
- Rachel Held Evans (author): “How To Turn Hate Mail Into Origami: Engaging Your Readers in the Internet Age”
- Amanda Skofstad (Notre Dame Communications): “How to Build a Publicity Program for Your Book’s Launch”
- Mike McHargue (Science Mike): “How to Build Your Own Podcast Program”