Enjoy learning what it takes to get published from the leading Christian Publishing Houses, from the comfort of your home! Our free 2020 Christian Publishing Online Summit featured twelve Acquisition Editors and Executives from top Christian Publishing Houses.
All of the webinars were recorded and can be found here:
- “An Acquisitions Editor’s Expectations” presented by Jenny Baumgartner, HarperCollins / Nelson Books – view it here
- “The Christian Publishing Industry: An Overview of the Major Players” presented by Justin Paul Lawrence, InterVarsity Press – view it here
- “Five Things NOT to Say in a Book Proposal” presented by Jessica Miller Kelley, Westminster John Knox Press – view it here
- “The Art of Spiritual Writing” presented by Vinita Hampton Wright, Loyola Press – view it here
- “What Are Publishers Looking For?” presented by Kara Leonino, Tyndale House Publishers – view it here
- “4 Dimensions of a Great Nonfiction Idea” presented by Amy Simpson, Moody Publishing – view it here
- “What Your Publisher Should Do for You, and What They Won’t” presented by Lisa Kloskin, Broadleaf Books (formerly Fortress Press trade books) – view it here
- “An overview of the publishing process” presented by Becky Nesbitt, Penguin Random House – view it here
- “WOW Writing” presented by Joyce Dinkins, Our Daily Bread Ministries – view it here, or download the slides here
- “Fiction and Children’s Publishing for the Inspirational Market” presented by Shannon Marchese, Penguin Random House – view it here
- “3 Elements of an Impactful Book” presented by Taneki Dacres, Vine Publishing – view it here
- “Writing with Purpose: Three Questions” presented by Susan Salley, Abingdon Press – view it here
Many thanks to our awesome publishing partners!!