Join our industry partners from HarperCollins, Penguin Random House, and several other top publishing houses as we revisit their online presentations/discussions, recorded during the past 3 years. Click on the links below to view each presentation/Q&A.
- “The Art of Spiritual Writing“ – Vinita Hampton Wright, Loyola Press
- “WOW Writing“ presented by Joyce Dinkins from Our Daily Bread Ministries
- “The Christian Publishing Industry: An Overview of the Major Players” – Justin Paul Lawrence, InterVarsity Press
- “An overview of the publishing process“ presented by Becky Nesbitt, Penguin Random House
- “An Acquisitions Editor’s Expectations” – Jenny Baumgartner, HarperCollins Christian Publishing
- “What Are Publishers Looking For?” – Kara Leonino, Tyndale House
- PR expert Pam Perry discusses messaging
- “3 Elements of an Impactful Book” – Taneki Dacres, Vine Publishing
- “Fiction and Children’s Publishing for the Inspirational Market“ presented by Shannon Marchese, HarperCollins Christian Publishing
- “Five Things NOT to Say in a Book Proposal” – Jessica Miller Kelley, Westminster John Knox
- “What Your Publisher Should Do for You, and What They Won’t” presented by Lisa Kloskin, Broadleaf Books / Fortress Press
- “Reading Hope in Trying Times“ – Ulysse Toussaint, photographer
- “How to Independently Publish Your Book” with Adam Thomas – a live walk-through demonstration of what it takes to independently publish a book
Don’t forget, these videos are only available for viewing now through December 31, 2022.
All information is subject to change.