Kathleen Long Bostrom, Glenys Nellist, and Jennifer Grant are offering manuscript critiques at a discounted price for our conference attendees. If you have a completed (or work in progress) manuscript and would like one of them to read it and provide you with a detailed, written critique, then follow these instructions:
- After you’ve registered for the conference, you will receive an email that includes instructions on how to pay for this service.
- For board and picture book manuscripts, submit the full manuscript without illustrations.
- For chapter books (early readers, middle grade, young adult), the author should send the first 8-10 pages:
- 12 pt font, 1 inch margins, double-spaced, single sided pages
- The price of the service is $125 per manuscript.
- Within a month following your submission, you will receive a detailed, written critique of your work. If you wish to meet virtually to discuss the critique. after receiving it, the service provider will quote you an hourly consultation rate.
- These manuscript critiques are done by professional editors who will keep your work confidential and who are eager to help you take your manuscript to the next level.
return to the main conference page