The following are a few options for lunch during the conference (not included in your registration).
- University Commons, second floor (number 43 on the campus map)
- Students gather at the Commons, tucked into the trees, for its all-you-care-to-enjoy dining with made-to-order, restaurant-style meals. With recent renovations fresh as a just-baked cookie, the new to-go boxes, online catering system and vegan and gluten-free dishes draw the crowds.
- Ehinger Center Food Court (number 24 on the campus map)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, it offers classic favorites, plus seasonal and on-trend fare. Between the Pizzeria, the Grille Works and the Sandwich Shack, appetites meet their match.
- Ehinger Center Starbucks (number 24 on the campus map)
- Brothers College Pete’s Coffee (number 11 on the campus map)
- Il Goccino Ristorante
- Nautilus Diner
- Urban Fire Pizza
- Bagel Chateau
- C&J’s Deli
- Slamwich Scratch Kitchen
- Takuma Sushi
- Nahm Thai & French Cuisine
Return to main conference page