Welcome to Second Tuesdays! This free online video discussion series features several authors who have a heart for helping other authors! Each month we have an open, informal discussion on a different topic. Everyone is welcome to ask questions!
When: every Second Tuesday of the month (with a few exceptions noted below) at 8 PM Eastern
- Upcoming dates: September 8, October 13, November 10, December 8
Where: On Zoom, of course! Here is the link to participate in any of the live sessions: https://zoom.us/j/900708245
What: The topic of our discussion is different each month, with a different set of author participants. If there is a particular topic you would like us to discuss, please let us know here. This month our topic of discussion is: What are some creative ways writers and speakers are connecting with readers this fall (that tends to be the high season for book launches and events).
If you would like to receive email reminders in advance of each group meeting, please let us know here.
Each session will be recorded and available on this page for later enjoyment. Past discussions can be found at the links below:
- August 2020: “What does “re-entry” look like with summer winding down and trying to find some semblance of an academic year routine? What does “Writing in a Pandemic” continue to look like practically.“
- July 2020: “Creative Ways to Vision the Future of the Spiritual Writing”
- June 2020: “Transformation”
- May 2020: “How to Respond to a Crisis”
- April 2020: “Writing During a Pandemic”
A few links from the August discussion:
https://businessesgrow.com/2020/07/30/personal-brand-3/ https://businessesgrow.com/2020/07/16/pandemic-survival/ https://businessesgrow.com/2020/06/18/personal-productivity/ https://businessesgrow.com/2020/07/13/creating-insights/ https://businessesgrow.com/2020/06/25/consumer-behavior/https://trello.com/en-US