Thank you for registering for our How to Write Dangerously 2022 Online Conference! This is your opportunity to hold a virtual 1-on-1 meeting with one of our conference speakers. These are informal ~20-minute chats (by phone, Zoom, or equivalent) that can be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, either before, during, or after the conference. Speakers are not obligated to follow up with you after the meeting.
Meeting slots are filled on a first-come, first served basis while supplies last. Within 7 days we will contact you by email to confirm your selection. After your meeting selection has been confirmed you will be contacted by the speaker, at some point, to arrange a mutually convenient time to talk.
Below are links to sign up for a meeting with a specific speaker, along with the speaker’s bio in case you need it.
All meetings are $30 each. Click on the person’s name below to pay for a 1-on-1 meeting with that person (credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, or PayPal Credit are accepted; all payments are processed through PayPal). After you pay, an email confirmation will be sent to the name and email address you enter into PayPal (or the one associated with your PayPal account) within 7 days.
- Amy Julia Becker – learn more about Amy Julia here
- Stacey Chomiak – learn more about Stacey here
- Angela Denker – learn more about Angela here
- Elizabeth Hagan – learn more about Elizabeth here
- Frank Thomas – learn more about Frank here
- Kate Rademacher – learn more about Kate here
- Brian Allain – learn more about Brian here