Thank you for registering!
This is the page where you will be able to access the conference sessions that are available at no charge to all attendees – please do not share it with anyone who has not registered for any of the conference sessions.
Clink on the link for each time slot below to participate in live sessions, or to view recorded sessions.
Please note: all times are Eastern; end times are approximate. Most conference sessions will be recorded.
All sessions can be viewed at the times indicated below, or at anytime through August 13, 2022.
All times and sessions are subject to change
If you would like to sign up for virtual 1-on-1 meetings with selected speakers you may do so here. These are informal ~20-minute chats (by phone, Zoom, or equivalent) that can be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, either before, during, or after the conference. Speakers are not obligated to follow up with you after the meeting. Meeting slots are filled on a first-come, first served basis while supplies last. At some point before the conference you will be contacted by the speaker in order to arrange a mutually convenient time to talk. All meetings are $30 each.
If you would like to sign up for an Open mic reading (Friday May 12 from 12:00 – 1:30 PM Eastern) you may do so here.
If you would like to submit a pitch to one of our industry speakers, please email it to email@example.com no later than July 12, 2022 and let me know to whom I should forward it.
Don’t forget to check out the Writing for Your Life Bookstore! There you can learn about many recommended books on writing, marketing, and getting published.
Tuesday May 10, 2022
- Q&A with author Patrick Henry – learn more about Patrick here
- Second Tuesdays Writer Discussion Group with Marilyn McEntyre – our topic will be “Disarming: Unpacking Loaded Language”
Wednesday May 11, 2022
Thursday May 12, 2022
- “How to Independently Publish Your Book” with Adam Thomas – free session for all conference attendees – learn more about Adam here
- Introduction to “How to Heal Our Divides: An Abundance of Opportunities” which is the second book in the How to Heal Our Divides series
- Q&A with author Lisa Robinson – learn more about Lisa here
Friday May 13, 2022