AuthorizeMe® Editorial, Consulting, and Coaching Services from Sharon Norris Elliott:
- Consulting, Coaching, Editorial Development – (Consulting and Coaching Rate = $60/hr.)
- Level 1: In Person or Phone Consult (Per hour fee)
- Consulting to answer industry, publishing, project questions, and to assist with brainstorming
- Level 2: Personalized Coaching (2-hour minimum commitment)
- Coaching assistance to clarify your idea, search for your brand, or think through strategies to build your platform.
- Level 3: Personalized Coaching and Editorial Development (10-hour minimum commitment)
- Coaching assistance to clarify your idea, search for your brand, or think through strategies to build your platform. Commitment includes seeing a project through from start to finish.
- AuthorizeMe® Seminar – ($199.00 per person)
- Editorial Services (Page-count edits are calculated at 250 words per page.)
- Copy-edit = $5 – $8/pg. (depending upon the amount of work needed) (Author will send several chapters in advance. Manuscript will be reviewed and copy-edit price will be set and discussed in advance of work being done.)
- Substantive edit = $10/pg., 4 – 6 weeks: (Rush $12/pg., 2-3 wks.)
- Rewrite = $15/pg., 2 – 3 month deadline: 3 one-hour phone calls included, after this $25 per hour per call
- Back cover copy = $75.00
- Relook = $25/hr.
- Ghostwriting (with cover credit) = $60 – $75/hr.
If you are interested in learning more about these services click here.
Back to main Writer Support Services page.
“Live significantly!” That’s the inspiring message of Sharon Norris Elliott, award-winning author, popular conference speaker, and astute Bible teacher. Sharon loves Jesus, wants her life to count, and encourages everyone who will listen to live a life that matters. She walks out this calling in many ways. As an author, Sharon is excited about the release of her latest book, 366 Glimpses of God: Getting to Know the God Who Knows You. Some of her other published books include Why I Get Into Trouble, the first in her children’s series; Boomerangs to Arrows: A Godly Guide for Launching Young Adult Children, her second parenting title; and her second women’s title, Power Suit, the Armor of God Fit for the Feminine Frame. These bring the total of her published works to eleven (11). Her books span genres from parenting, to women’s, to teens’, to children’s, and to general Christian interest. Sharon also serves with The Holy Spirit Broadcasting Network (HSBN.tv) in several capacities. She is a religious broadcaster hosting two shows, Life That Matters, and A View from the Upper Room. And she works as publishing director with HSBN Publishing. Check her ministry website, www.LifeThatMatters.net for updates, and read her devotional blog, “A Heart for the Word,” at www.sanewriter.wordpress.com.
Beside her first ministry love of teaching the Word of God in writing and by speaking at various types of conferences, retreats, and services; Sharon is also dedicated to instructing Christian authors and encouraging them toward excellence in the publishing business. To that end, she teaches at major Christian writers’ conferences nationwide. Additionally, Sharon is CEO of AuthorizeMe®, her own mentoring/coaching/editing service through which she assists writers toward their publishing goals via private coaching or fun, hands-on seminars.
Sharon is a graduate of Biola University and she is also still busily employed full-time, teaching English at Orange Lutheran High School, celebrating her 35thyear in the educational ministry. She and her husband James attend Christ Second Baptist Church in Long Beach, CA, where she serves as a licensed minister and Sunday School teacher. Sharon and James enjoy their Southern California empty nest, personal vacations, and travel to visit their children and grandchildren.