Dr. Sharon Norris Elliott: AuthorizeMe® Consulting, Coaching, & Editing Firm, and Literary Agency LLC
- Consulting and Coaching Services (Fees start at $75/hr. Individual custom-designed program tailored to fit your specific needs.
- Consulting to answer industry, publishing, project questions, and to assist with brainstorming
- Coaching assistance to clarify your idea, search for your brand, or think through strategies to build your platform.
- Coaching assistance to clarify your idea, search for your brand, or think through strategies to build your platform. Commitment includes seeing a project through from idea, through proposal, to manuscript, to masterpiece, to submission.
- AuthorizeMe® Academy – 12 masterclasses, see website for details and fees
- Editorial Services –
- Page-count edits are calculated at 250 words per page
- Sliding scale for copy edits depending upon the amount of work needed ($5 – $15 per page)
- Copy edit = Author will send the manuscript in advance to be reviewed, then the estimate will be discussed in advance of work beginning.
- Substantive edit = $15/pg.; Rush $20/pg.
- Back cover copy = $100.00
- Relook = $25/hr.
- Ghostwriting (with cover credit and 2% of royalties) – call to discuss quote
If you are interested in learning more about these services click here.
Back to main Writer Support Services page.
(Prices updated as of October 2021)
“Live significantly!” That’s the inspiring message of Dr. Sharon Norris Elliott, award-winning author, popular conference speaker, and astute Bible teacher. Sharon loves Jesus, wants her life to count, and encourages everyone who will listen to live a life that matters. She walks out this calling in many ways. As an author, Sharon is excited about the release of her latest book, A Woman God Can Bless. Some of her other published books include 366 Glimpses of God: Getting to Know the God Who Knows You (her first devotional); Boomerangs to Arrows: A Godly Guide for Launching Young Adult Children, (her second parenting title); and her second women’s title, Power Suit, the Armor of God Fit for the Feminine Frame. Launching in spring of 2022 will be her third parenting title, Didn’t See That Coming: When How They’re Living’s Not How You Raised Them; and the first book in her “I Really Need to Know” children’s series, Why I Get into Trouble. These will bring the total of her published works to twelve (13). Her books span genres from parenting, to women’s, to teens’, to children’s, and to general Christian interest. Sharon also serves with The Holy Spirit Broadcasting Network (HSBN.tv) as a religious broadcaster hosting her show, Life That Matters.
Beside her first ministry love of teaching the Word of God in writing and by speaking at various types of conferences, retreats, and services; Sharon is also dedicated to instructing Christian authors and encouraging them toward excellence in the publishing business. To that end, she teaches at major Christian writers’ conferences nationwide. Additionally, Sharon is CEO of AuthorizeMe® Consulting, Coaching, & Editing Firm, and Literary Agency, through which she assists writers toward their publishing goals via private coaching, fun hands-on seminars, and masterclasses offered through the AuthorizeMe Academy.
Sharon is a cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Liberal Studies from Biola University, and holds a Doctor of Theology degree from HSBN International School of Ministry (an affiliate of Gateway International Bible Institute). She has recently retired from being busily employed full-time, teaching English at Orange Lutheran High School. She celebrated 35 years in the educational ministry. She and her husband James attend Christ Second Baptist Church in Long Beach, CA, where she serves as a licensed minister and Sunday School teacher. Sharon and James enjoy their Southern California empty nest; personal vacations; watching sports, movies, and comedy together on TV; and traveling to visit their children and grandchildren.
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SaneWriter/
HSBN.tv: Search for Sharon Norris Elliott or Life That Matters (the shows)
CWWN.tv: Search for Sharon Norris Elliott or Life That Matters (the shows)
Devotional blog, “A Heart for the Word.