Thank you for registering for the Publishing with Pride 2021 online conference! This is your opportunity to hold a virtual 1-on-1 meeting with one of our conference speakers. These are informal ~20-minute chats (by phone, Zoom, or equivalent) that can be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, either before, during, or after the conference (except for Jonathan Merritt, whose meetings will all take place on Monday Feb. 15). Speakers are not obligated to follow up with you after the meeting.
Meeting slots are filled on a first-come, first served basis while supplies last. Below are links to sign up for a meeting with a specific speaker, along with the speaker’s bio in case you need it.
All meetings are $40 each. Click on the person’s name below to pay for a 1-on-1 meeting with that person. After you pay, you will be contacted by the speaker in order to arrange a mutually convenient time to talk (except for Jonathan Merritt, whose meetings will all take place on Monday Feb. 15).
- Brandan Robertson (author) – learn more about Brandan here
- Brian Allain (Writing for Your Life) – learn more about Brian here
- Cathleen Falsani (literary agent) – learn more about Cathleen here
- Deborah Arca (Chalice Press) – learn more about Deborah here
- Elizabeth Jarrett Andrew – learn more about Elizabeth here
- Jessica Miller Kelley (Westminster John Knox Press) – learn more about Jessica here
- Jonathan Merritt – learn more about Jonathan here – unavailable due to illness
- Bishop Karen Oliveto – learn more about Karen here
- Leigh Finke – learn more about Leigh here
- Lil Copan (Broadleaf Books) – learn more about Lil here
- Dr. Robyn Henderson-Espinoza – learn more about Robyn here