We are excited to offer you several opportunities:
- Q&A after each presentation – attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions after every presentation (via Zoom). These meetings are a rare chance to ask informal questions of someone heavily engaged in the publishing world.
- Optional private 1-on-1 meetings with speakers (separate registration required; sign-up available after you register, sometime before the conference) In addition to the Q&A with each speaker, all registered attendees can also pay an extra $30 fee to have a private 1-on-1 virtual meeting (phone or Zoom) with one of the speakers. The private meetings are informal 20-minute “get to know you” meetings where writers can convey information about their project and ask questions. They are NOT manuscript review sessions, and the speakers are under no obligation to follow up with you after your meeting. The cost of each meeting is $30 and is non-refundable. The supply of meetings for each speaker is limited, and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Sign up will be available after you register, sometime before the conference.
- Optional children’s book manuscript critique service – learn more here.
- Submit Your Pitch! – during the conference, or within two months afterwords, submit your book proposal or pitch to the conference’s editor speakers (by email)
- Emerging authors – get to know several new, up-and-coming authors.
- AuthorConnect – attendees will enjoy access to the Beta release of the new AuthorConnect online networking platform for spiritual writers
return to main conference page