We are grateful to everyone who has been involved with the Writing for Your Life community this year!
In case you missed any of our recordings, here are our TOP TEN most-viewed videos of 2023:
- Special online community event with author Brian McClaren in January 2023
- Interview with author Sophfronia Scott about her new novel, Wild, Beautiful, and Free
- Second Tuesday session with author Molly Baskette entitled, “The Ethical Memoir: How to Tell the Truth about Yourself and Others Without Burning the Whole Thing Down”
- Interview with author Dorcas Cheng-Tozun about her new book, Social Justice for the Sensitive Soul
- Second Tuesday session with author Caroline Biedler entitled, “Platform Building for Beginners”
- Interview with author Carl McColman about his recent book, The New Big Book of Christian Mysticism
- Special online workshop with author Kate H. Rademacher entitled, “Discernment for Spiritual Writers”
- Interview with Jeff Crosby about his new book, Language of the Soul: Meeting God in the Longings of Our Hearts
- Book launch interview with author Daneen Akers about her recent children’s book, Dear Mama God
- What is Essential for Spiritual Writers? – An online community discussion facilitated by Kate. H. Rademacher
These and other Writing for Your Life interviews and workshops can be found on our YouTube channel here.
Many thanks to all of the authors, publishing industry experts, and workshop participants who contributed to online and in-person events this year!
Please stay tuned for upcoming events in 2024! You can subscribe to our e-newsletter here.