- Is there a step in my process for which I need to offer more explanation to the reader?
- Could a story, testimony, or example add more impact, interest, or understanding to any of my points?
- Is it clear to my readers why what I have written matters?
- Could I interject more why into the rest of the book?
- Is there more research or additional expertise from secondary sources I can cite and include?
From “So They Say You Should Write A Book” by Jevon Bolden, Literary Agent, Editor, and Writer