The sustainability of your momentum is LOW and it’s time for a shift if
- Others can replicate, improve upon, or offer a viable substitute for what you do.
- Customers view you as undifferentiated.
- You’re becoming distracted or bored. If you don’t love what you’re doing, you’ll probably quit.
The sustainability of your momentum is HIGH and it’s time to double-down on your momentum if
- Few competitors can deliver and sustain what you do well.
- Customers view you as highly differentiated.
- Your passion, commitment, and enthusiasm are high.
From “Cumulative Advantage: How to Build Momentum for Your Ideas, Business, and Life Against All Odds” by Mark Schaefer