- Your core audience wants more for less.
- Their purchase frequency or attention is declining.
- Customers are seeking new capabilities well outside your core competency.
- You’ll require more resources just to maintain the status quo.
The relevance of your momentum is HIGH and it’s time to double-down on your efforts i:
- What you’re offering is highly valued and demanded by an expanding, accessible audience.
- The returns on incremental investments in time and capabilities are strong and growing.
- There are high barriers to entry, meaning that your momentum is putting you out of reach of competition.
From “Cumulative Advantage: How to Build Momentum for Your Ideas, Business, and Life Against All Odds” by Mark Schaefer